McIntire Dean’s Society
In fiscal year 2019, a total of 536 Dean’s Society members contributed 80% of the $4.5 million raised for the McIntire Annual Fund. Our goal is to increase membership to 550 members in fiscal year 2020.
The McIntire Dean’s Society acknowledges all donors who contribute annually at the following membership levels:
- Lawn Society $100,000+
- Dome Level $25,000 - $99,000
- Colonnade Level $10,000 - $24,999
- Serpentine Level $5,000 - $9,999
- Portico Level $2,500 - $4,999
- Comm Club $1,000 - $2,499
(reserved for students and graduates from the nine most recent classes)
Membership is recognized for gifts made in a single fiscal year between July 1 and June 30.
In addition to the tangible and powerful impact these gifts make on the School, Dean’s Society members receive:
- Commemorative pin upon joining for the first time
- Recognition on signage in Robertson Hall and in McIntire's annual Investors' Report
- Invitations to receptions and special events
- Special communications from the Dean
McIntire Century Circle
The McIntire Century Circle recognizes exceptional alumni and friends who commit to multiyear investments in the McIntire Annual Fund totaling $25,000 or more across five years. A critical component of the School’s Inspire the Next Century campaign, these commitments provide crucial funds and predictable cash flow, allowing the School to pursue new value-creating initiatives and respond quickly to evolving needs and opportunities.
For more information about the Dean’s Society or the Century Circle, please contact Erin Perry, Director of Annual Giving & Stewardship, at 434.924.8676 or email@example.com.